Emerald Green made its mission come to life: to build high-class, luxury, and solar-powered trailers from the ground up specifically for the entertainment industry.
As a nationwide trailer rental company, Emerald Green provides film and television producers and stylists, event managers, concert venues, and other top celebrity talents across the United States with an enjoyable, comfortable, and unforgettable experience.
Recycled materials composition:
- 75% of trailer mass is manufacturing from vendors with a commitment to green manufacturing. We work with companies pursuing zero carbon initiatives and utilizing carbon offsets to reduce environmental impact.
- 100% recycled plastic composite using approximately 5000 plastic bottles per trailer
- 80% recycled metal
- Metal studs are 99% recycled waste.
- 80% recycled steel stock using a green steel protocol with no fossil fuel production.
- Wall manufacturer is zero waste, recycling 100% of scrap cuts
- Acoustic walls represent 50% of new wall covering
- Recycled materials for solid surfaces
- Manufacturers of windows, doors, and steps use recycled metals and polymers. Committed to green manufacturing practices and zero carbon policy.
- 10% recycled composite for project injection and roto weld manufacturing, the maximum amount possible with current manufacturing processes
- 15% Vinyl flooring Emerald is an OEM manufacturer, which means no waste from packing products that are normally packaged and assembled. We continually work with our suppliers to provide greener materials and use greener processes for production.
Just how Green is Emerald Green?Emerald Green is making its own waves in sustainability by being a 100% solar, 100% off-grid company. This means that all of Emerald Green’s star and hair and makeup trailers rely completely on their own energy sources to bring top talent what they need to successfully prepare for upcoming TV shows, films, concerts, and large events. The creation of these trailers couldn’t be done without the partnerships Emerald Green has formed with some of the world’s leading manufacturers committed to the environment. LCI’s Sustainability Pledge
- LCI is the largest RV manufacturer of industry windows, and doors. Their steps use recycled metals and polymers. They’re committed to green manufacturing practices and zero carbon policy.
- Mannington Mills, Inc. is a manufacturer of residential and commercial sheet vinyl, luxury vinyl, laminate and hardwood, as well as commercial carpet and rubber.
- Wilsonart continuously redefines decorative surfaces globally through improved performance, sustainability practices, and award-winning designs.
- MDC Interior Solutions is the leading wall design company in the United States.
What is the Emerald Green experience?The Emerald Green experience means true celebrity treatment and complete access to:
- Aesthetically pleasing, spacious trailers that travel to wherever film and television projects are Emerald Green trailers can be requested and rented throughout the United States. Every trailer includes subtle features and touches added by interior designers who are highly proficient in creating luxurious and stylish spaces.
- Extravagant amenities that exceed expectations in quality, service, and comfort From sound and leveling systems, ample wig storage space, 4K TVs, to fireplaces, Emerald Green hair and makeup and star trailers pamper celebrities with high-end furniture and appliances that will stand the test of time.
- Reliable and renewable energy that powers every appliance run on solar power and built from recycled materials, Emerald Green trailers keep everything behind the scenes running smoothly and ensure that the production or show will go on without any interruptions.